From: Jdtr006@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 10:06 AM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Camden show and Hanks

I just wanted to say hello to all the great people I met at Hanks and the
Camden show.I'm the one that took all the pictures of you crazy people at
Hanks, in case you were too far gone to remember..haha Magic I want that
harmonica, so go ahead and put it in the mail. Greg...don't forget the Who
party at my house. If anyone didnt get the info on that, email me!  Jack and
I are looking for good seats to another show, let me know if anyone has any
please. What a show!!!! Nice to have met you all....Sandy