MSG 2 tix 8/3

I already have my tickets, BUT, I sometimes, do use ticketbrokers.
Now, I know you guys don't all agree on this, scalping is a touchy issue here. But I DO think there are reputable brokers out there, that won't try to kill you with a profit. When a ticket face value is 280.00 or so with ticketmaster charges, there is no harm in charging low 300's. At any rate, this guy has a pair, for Saturday night, in section 4, row E. 325 a ticket. I know, you may well do much better right outside the night of, or the night before. I think these type of tickets will be gone at that price. This dude doesn't know I am posting this for him, he first told me he was holding them for someone else, that is why I didn't buy them then. Now he still has them. Shoulda, coulda...eh? Anyway, hope I am not violating some kind of unsaid digest trust by posting this here. My main objective is to aid a Who fan with some great seats at a decent price, hell, just email the guy, don't tell him you saw this here, he might even go lower on the price. I know he still has them as of Saturday. This post was for good intentions, and sorry for ramblin'

He is a broker, and his information is:

Ben Starlite Tickets
1902 Church Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11226 USA
Ph: (718)531-2897 Fax: (718)531-6670
benstar1@aol.com

Hey, I just hate to see good tickets go to waste. Saturday night in New York, the 5th row in Madison Square Garden, for about 25 bucks or so over face? Sounds good to me!! Just don't scream "Get On With It" this time, we don't know how Pete might take that one! :-)