Re: cancelled shows

> The scheduled the shows.  They knew it.  It's light sales, I believe.  I
> bet Toronto and St, Paul go too.

This may very well be true, but the chicago HOB gig threw everything off
kilter.  They may have said yes to HOB to give them a reason to cancel the
slow-selling shows.  In any event, there is no way they could handle 5 nights
in a row.  The way the original schedule was, it could have been done.  As
for cleveland, I don't see why they couldn't make it to Toronto the next
night.  No theory as to why that one was cancelled.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971