fan reiew at pete's site

Here is a fan reiew up at pete's site of the camden show:
Camden review

The first fan review has just turned up in my email at 1.45 am. Here it is.
I'm going to bed now.
Matt
It's 12:45a and I just got home from the show.... and so, a few words.
I'll not write about Roger's fitness or the strength of his voice. I'll not
write about Pete's blistering guitar work and that he had enough broken
strings to keep a small wire factory in business for a month. I'll not write
about the tremendous saddness that I felt by not being able to see and hear
JE's slap-happy fingers running up and down the neck of his bass during the
beginning of BOR, the solo on 5:15 or anywhere during My Generation..... no,
I'll be brief here and get to another point.
I am 47 fucking years old and for two and a half fleeting hours tonight I
felt like I was 20. Ponce de Leon had it all wrong. The fountain of youth
wasn't in Florida after all. Nahhh, it's in fucking Shepherds Bush.
Barry Tabernacle, NJ