Re: JAE and cocaine

He is just another rock star.  We do not know him.  It is a true shame
that 40 years of stellar music is reduced to a drup overdose or drug
induced death.  If Pete and Roger know about his drug use, shame on them.
Do you mean "if they knew?" What should they have done about it? Roger has already said they couldn't talk to John about his health.

> I dunno. i can't picture John doing cocaine. I mean now, i'd rather
> believe that story about that he had strippers in his room than having lines of cocaine on the table. maybe the medication he was taken had cocaine in it? seems a possibility. smokin and drinkin, yeah, hes BEEN doing that, but i don't think he'd stoop as low as doing the powder. just my opinion.
I doubt very much that it was in a prescription medication. Maybe the strippers will have something to say about it later.

keets