Re: JAE and cocaine

Thanks for the response.

Please do not misinterpret what I said.  It is a shame that the 40 years
ended this way.  It takes nothing away from him and all he has
contributed.  My point was that in the end, what can be said about him
(not by me) was here is this dumb guy who died from an overdose...just
another rock star to go this way.  I do not believe that.

I will never burn or destroy his music.  I will always appreciate what he
has done regardless.  To me, his legacy does not change, to others it
will.  And, they have the right to say that...it is called an opinion.

Plus, just because I am a WHO fan does not matter here.  My opinion is
that if they know about John's problems...heart problem and drug problem,
they could (not necessarily should, because John in a big boy) have
helped.  I don't know what they talked aboout.  Please don't criticize me
for that opinion.  Pete had problems, I never talked about him here.  And,
yes, he is still with us.  John is ultimately responsible for his own
death...Pete and Roger can never be blamed.

No hypocracy here.  Just responding to a post.

http://health.yahoo.com