Re: JAE and cocain

--- william sturm <hapijac@msn.com> wrote:

I'd rather believe that he once used cocaine but a
long, long time ago and not currently.   Makes me
wonder just how accurate the autopsy is?   Perhaps his
family could answer that better.   Makes me mad
because now the media will be jumping all over his
family, friends and cocaine, rock stars, etc......

http://health.yahoo.com