The Who at The House Of Blues, Chicago Sept. 23

Here is the e-mail that I received this morning.  Who Fan #1 is playing with
them.

No pressure on buying the tickets . . . .(see below)

Unfortunately, I had already scheduled a trip to Chicago from LA the next
week, which I can't get out of.  Hopefully, one of you who hasn't lost the
family fortune in the stock market can afford this . . .

Regards,

BW Radley
bwradley@earthlink.net
*******************************
Be still our beating hearts.
The Who
Eddie Vedder
& Adventures in Rock
House of Blues, Chicago
September 23rd, 2002.

The Who and Eddie Vedder are playing a charity gig for the Maryville
Academy*

The House of Blues Chicago is a 1300 person capacity, four story super cool
venue. (3rd & 4th floors are private boxes)  The show is general admission.

Not only do we have tickets to this unpublicized show - we are invited to a
pre show VIP cocktail party in the venue one hour prior to the show!

Tickets for the show / party package are $860 with a portion going to
charity.  Our group is limited to 20.  Last time the boys did this gig,
tickets were impossible to come by - so don't delay.

Tickets need to be purchased by Thursday afternoon, July 25th
Long live rock.

Pam and Karen

* The Maryville Academy, is a Chicago based organization specializing in the
treatment of physically, sexually and emotionally abused and neglected
children.
--
Adventures in Rock, Inc.
http://adventuresinrock.com