Straight Jackets for Two?

Buck:
>If Jeff and I start arguing and calling each other names, you have my

>permission to call the men in white coats to come for a pick-up.

Duly noted.  Butterfly nets optional.  When they came for me, I noticed if
you go quietly, they won't give you that burlap sweater with the really long
sleeves that tie around the back!

>I'm thinking that maybe it was Mark ;-)

Careful...

>with the exception of Jeff who I know for a fact is a limp-wristed, boring,

>quiet, snotty, tight assed pinhead with a habit of farting in confined

>spaces.

Here come the boys in the white coats...

Major Burns:

>While it's always amusing to see an Ashcroft supporter accuse someone else
of fascism...

Ashcroft supporter?  First, I don't recall ever loaning him money, letting
him stay at my house, or giving him food.  And second, who is Ashcroft?  Is
he the guy who writes those spooky gothic stories?

>You and your kind are doomed to failure.

Lord Vader, there's only room for one Emperor here!

>Get it?

No, the penicillin shot took care of it; but boy was I scared there for a
spell.

>Who's the Nazi here?  Seems clear to me.

Damn.  You attend ONE Nazi rally and you're labeled for life.  I didn't hold
Clinton's pot smoking against him.

>get off my back, monkey boy."

Or you'll take your Curious George doll and go home???

>Jim to a TV charactor, it would have to be Butthead."

Huh-huh...  He said "pie-hole"... Huh-huh...

>one particular passenger purposely ate the nastiest, foulest beans he could
find in all of Colorado

That's only because I knew you'd be sitting next to me.  Come over here -
hurry, I feel a cramp!

>Considering the amount of posts I've made in the last two months, you've
just made an ass of yourself once again.

Considering the amount of posts I've made since rejoining the lisp, I
haven't said a mean (sarcastic, yes; but mean, no) word to anyone yet.  Even
by allegedly starting this silly exchange.  Since returning, I've been
called just about every horrible thing one could imagine, mostly by you, so
I'd say... aw forget it.  Just keep being the loving guy you are.  It's not
in my interest to "get you", you're far too entertaining as you are.

Mc:

>Time to leave Jim alone (sorry, I named a name).

How dare you name a name even if it's my name and not his name!  Leave me
alone!  All I did was laugh at you getting slammed for nothing and now along
with those damned Mafiosi Girl Scouts I have Frank Burns on my ass too!
That's a full working day Lad!  Thank you for not mentioning my list though.

>Would love to see YMB back in, and maybe some Who By Numbers stuff that
Roger said would be in some setlists.

What did happen to YMB in this setlisp?  Early on I thought that they were
rehearsing that and were planning on keeping that in the setlisp?  Always a
keeper.  Didn't someone say that they toyed with A Quick One too?  That's
probably asking too much.

Johanna:

>Anyway, just wanted to say since I am new on list.

>Longliverock,

>Johanna

Welcome to the Camp!  And no matter what you read here about my support of
"Ashcroft", I've never made it through one of his books...

Fat Pie-Hole Monkey Boy Who Eats the Foulest Beans in Colorado in Colo
Springs

PS - Geez, I'm only 160lbs.  My pie hole isn't that fat.