No thoughts on the setlist changes?

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
Full-name: Sroundtable
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 23:14:08 EDT
Subject: No thoughts on the setlist changes?
To: Sroundtable@aol.com

I posted a couple of days ago about thoughts on what setlists changes might
occur.  My prediction is that ICSFM will replace maybe AAA, or more likely EF
or ATD (though I'd like to see EF and ATD, the latter of which really began
to grow on me).  It would fit well as the 3rd of the opening "oldie" medley,
but AAA seems to be a real staple of their setlists in recent years and
allows Pete a great chance to open up and solo unfettered.  I also think that
a WBN tune might replace YBYB.  Roger said they were working on including a
couple of tunes from WBN, but none were forthcoming in leg 1.  Is it too much
to ask that they honor John w/success story.  Maybe resurrecting SqB?  Not
one of my favs, but the song sounds great on the Swansea boot.  I think they
might change the encore, either by adding I'm free to the tommy medley OR...
moving tommy to the middle (replacing SMFM w/ I'm Free) and quad to the
encore w/LROM as finale OR... use YMB, SB, and MG as encore/finale.  We'll
see, but I would like to hear some predictions.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971