Re: MacBallsnewalbum - Rolling Bones

I think most would agree that I've been one of the greater optimists
regarding the new album coming to fruition.
Now, however, I don't see it.  Not even with John tracks.
Roger doesn't seem to have completely given up the idea. He still mentioned it in the Sun interview, though he didn't sound completely convincing. Do you think he's saying that out of habit?

Although I'm pumped for the 2nd leg (well, I'm getting there), I still can't help but feel that DT
Ooo.  I like that one.  ;)

(or TD, or Pete/Rog) are simply fulfilling an obligation at this point. I don't really and honestly deep down believe that either of these men have any ambition to carry "The Who" on into the future by themselves.
Aw, come on now. Do you think Roger is going to ever give up? Could the HOB date be a trial balloon to see how it's received? If they've still got drawing power as a fund-raiser, then they've got drawing power for a concert tour.

keets