Re: Another new Tommy CD

Pretty, but too baroque.  TOMMY needs the Juilliard Orchestra to carry
it off.  I'm not going to complain, though--it's great to hear some
classical groups picking up Who music.  There are sound samples at
http://www.cdnow.com/

LB

> Apparently, there is another Tommy CD on the horizon.  This one is
> titled "The String Quartet's Tribute to The Who's Tommy."  For those
of you with XM radio, they are playing the CD in its entirety on
Tuesday night at 9PM EDT on Channel 111.  No word on a release date.

> Christian

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://health.yahoo.com