Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #205

here again. What a laugh... Good old Mc just made an innocous statement
and he really did catch one in the face. Normalcy is returning again.

Jim:

Some people never learn. Or, in the venacular: "Ain't I whupped you enough yet, boy?" THAT was a rather transparent attempt to redirect blame. MYOB. And don't stage another fake "Farewell because I'm offended" rant.

What's that saying about birds of a feather?

Kevin:

Not only do they flock, but they have the same agenda.

Any word on the release of the remixed My Generation? A delay is one thing, but now it's months late.

   "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
      president, or that we are to stand by the president
       right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
         but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                            Theodore Roosevelt
               Cheers                 ML