IRVINE TICKET NEEDED! I'M GOING!!!!!!

Hiya folks!

The Dutch-boy is doing it again...

Working like 24hr shifts all August, 24/7, just to try to earn some money (tadum tadum, tadum tadum). That'll be day shifts as a youth group leader and nightly sleep-shifts.

AND GOING TO IRVINE, VEGAS & DALLAS! To see THE WHO and pay tribute to the best bassist ever to walk on this planet; John Entwistle. I'm thinking a European tour would be off now, so I'm grabbing this oppertunity to see the boys, maybe even for the last time. Since I always saw John as the driving force. John was the reason I went to see The Who... Well, one of the main reasons. They all kick ass! But John was just THE BEST!

So, that brings me to this question; ANYONE GOT SPARES FOR IRVINE? I'll take anything within 20 rows from the stage. But any other offers are fine too.

I'll be in Spain (Salou) and France (Nimes) (ANY WHO FANS THERE? probably NOT!) untill the 28th of July, so I won't be able to reply to any e-mail untill then.

Thanks! AND J'AI BABA!

Bjorn

----------
"Is that your natural hair colour???" (after seeing my hair)
"Stay away from my mum, I don't want a father-in-law younger then me!" (after talking about his mum)
"The Netherlands? That's just flat, wet and full of stoned people." (after saying The Netherlands is where you go after you die)
"Thanks for coming over." (after seeing me in Winooski, VT)
"He didn't change his shirt because he and his girlfriend got a room last night." (after seeing me wearing the same shirt for 3 nights)
"At least it's not a coat." (after asking me what he thought of my gold-sprayed jacket)
"Yeah, I was filling in the holes." (after saying he played fucking great with The Who)
"Go and sit in front of me!" (after asking if it could get any louder)
R.I.P., my hero
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002