Re: Billy Nicholls

"yeah, he was a sort of teen pop sensation/star. He did some really nice
work, and I really like the stuff he did on the Meher Baba albums."

Billy Nicholls' "Would You Believe" was one of the 60s ultra rarities and
was the album that effectively bankrupted Immediate Records. It was reissued
a couple of years back on CD (or issued for the first time as the original
never had a formal release). It's a great album, and you wonder what might
have been if it had come out. It's Immediate records' "Pet Sounds", with
excellent production, the album also features the Small Faces. I'd say buy
it!!

Last saw Billy Nicholls at the Steve Marriott tribute show at the Astoria in
London...doing backing vocals!
He's got a website, and he answers his emails.
http://www.nicholls.co.uk/

Hope this info is useful!
All the best,
David W (regular lurker but rare poster!)
Find the Mod scene online at Modculture.com...
http://www.modculture.com
Have your say in the Modculture forums...
http://www.modculture.co.uk/forum/

Runner Up: Best Arts And Music Site
Yell.com UK National Website Awards