Re: 2002 program

In a message dated 7/11/2002 10:55:47 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I saw somebody with one, but I didn't get a look at it.
>
> LB
>

> > > I couldn't get within 20 feet of the merchandise counter, but they had
> >tee
>
> >someone mentioned a 30 page program?

I have one.  It's pretty good.  Has a lot of pictures, mainly from 2000 tour.
 Matt Kent also writes a foreward about prepping for this tour, and about the
special feeling he often gets when the Who are really on.  It's worth having.
 I preferred that to a $35 t-shirt.  It was $20.

kevin mc