Re: Toronto presale

Hi--
  I tried as well, and only got offered seats in sections 6 & 7, so I
didn't bite.  One note to everybody--tomorrow (Weds.) there is more
presale, but only for American Express Gold Card holders (of which,
regrettably, I am not one).  I remember somebody on the list a while back
saying that they got really good tickets through the AMEX thing.
Otherwise, it's down to Friday morning, I guess.
  Also--re the price, it's Canadian $, so it's not as bad as it sounds.
Also, it seems like a very good chance that this may be the last Who show
ever.
Mike S.