Toronto presale

Did anyone get in to get tickets?  It seems that only selected seats were
coming up and now the ticketmaster canada site appears to be down.  When
it was up, the same seats popped up a few times suggesting that people
were throwing them back to see what better seats were available.

I hate ticketmaster and I am not too happy that the Who continues to
charge these high prices.  I do not think thewhogroup realizes that John's
loss really changes demand.

But, this may be the last one...we will see.
http://sbc.yahoo.com