Requesting password for internet pre-sale tickets

Hello,

I am looking for the password used to buy pre-sale Who tickets for the St.
Paul show in September.   These went on sale today and I cannot buy tickets
as I am told I need a special password to purchase the Internet sale only
pre-sale tickets.  I am told the place to get the password is a Who fan
club site.

I have been a Who fan for 22 years and am now 35.  Never had the
opportunity to see them in concert.
Can you please help me by advising me of the password?

Thanks
Ali