Support from loved ones (was thoughts....)

Steve <seeker@elkvalley.net>
Subject: thoughts...

>My wife ........ She doesn't get it. She looks at me as
a cry. She doesn't get it. I can't talk with her - she doesn't get it. Not
even a 'sorry' or a 'let me hold you'. What did I get? 'Its just a joke -
you heard it on the Internet'. 'Well, I guess you won't be travelling to
see them any more - that's good'.

I'll cry in concert this week. I'll say goodbye this week. 1 final road
trip.<

And then
From: Mod27@aol.com
Subject: Re: thoughts...

>whenever i am really upset or down about something i have to turn them on.
my
husband is the same as steve's wife--thinks i need to get a life--he did not
grow up  where i did or when for that matter--<

It is truly sad when the people closest to you cannot extend their sympathy
and at least make a effort to comfort someone who is in pain.  Both of you
have my compassion - The strongest most supporting energy in my life is my
husband who hurts when I hurt and looks after me when I am upset or sad.  I
wouldn't have gotten through this without him and my WHO Friends.

"Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@surfglobal.net>

Subject: Let Pete be Pete
>Let Pete be Pete.  That's why you fell in love with this band in the first
place.<

Yes, Kevin, it is.  :O)

God Bless Pete, Roger, John's family, THE WHO family and all fans feeling
the loss.

RIP John.
You will be missed.

jacqueline