Pino's attack

Is Robert Grimm in the house?  If so, I wonder if you would elaborate
on "attack" for us non-bass players.  If not, would someone else like
to take it on?

LB

>From what I've read so far, I think Pino is gaining confidence with
the material. He seemed relaxed and genuinely grateful for the loud
ovation he received after Pete introduced him as "our hero." He is a
quieter player, and that showed in the sense that though the notes were
right, the attack was wrong.

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://sbc.yahoo.com