Re: Who album?

I have read in the news that The Who were working on a
new album due out in October of 2002. Anyone know if
they have finished recording enough songs with John to
make an album? I think it would be great to hear what
they recorded if anything was done at all. Anyone have
any opinions on if the album should be put out or not
be put out?
We'll have to wait and see how they feel about it, of course, but you can tell from the show reviews that The Who spirit is alive and well, and I think a new album would still be viable. From what Pete has said, they've not done any work on one as yet, but it's possible they do have some recordings, or at least demos, since they've been talking about it for some time.

keets