Re: Smoke a piece of John...

In article <E67D5D4420E9D511A8C400902746461A01144FAA@fsxqpz09.usafa.af. mil>,
    Sigel James Civ 10 ABW/LGCW <James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil>  writes:

> Okay, it has gone from the unbelievable to the completely surreal...

Please, don't be so gullible...

> If found it; here's the text of the article, apparently from AP:
> http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/main.jhtml/the_who/ViewThread?tID=129477

That alone is enough to tell you that this is just a posting by
someone visiting that web site and that doesn't work for VH1.  In
other words, its a fake.  Please double check the source before you
pass on this sort of thing.  A quick search of reputable news web
sites would have revealed no such AP newswire story.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    izfree: Open source tools for Windows Installer