Re: A new Generation of Swine will Doom Who Album Sales

In a message dated 1/30/02 11:49:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil writes:

> a 17 year old kid
> who plays it (Live at leeds) for his buddies will get tormented for playing
> it.

Wrong.  Dead wrong. Not this album. Not this band. There is no "hard" music
today that can  beat Leeds. Nothing is cooler than being *flattened* by Pete
and Keith.

I don't know of any kids (and I have 6 of them from 10 to 17 years w/
friends) that consider The Who uncool.  They all love The Who because they
have heard The Who.

Jon in MI.