Rare videos for trade

I moved back home after what happened with the World Trade Center, bought
a Professiona DVD recorder and SVHS deck (professional studio units, not
consumer or computer equipment), and I'm getting rid of all my master VHS
tapes because of lack of space.

I found 3 WHO tapes among the 800 other concerts I have and will be
getting rid of.

1989 Tampa Stadium.  My friend recorded this so it is 100% perfect gen
copy from the master 8mm tape.  Full show.

Glens falls NY 1989.  OK quality, not the best but watchable.  Not the
full show.

1968 French TV.  Nice for the year and I have no idea what source it is
from or where I got it from. It's like a French "American Bandstand".
Kids are dancing and the WHo is playing live. The WHO perform MAgic bus,
I can see for miles, & I'm a boy, Sound is great, video is faded but
watchable and doesn't roll or black out.

Let me know if anyone wants to trade.  I'm looking for a perfect
Tanglewood and if anyone has a full Woodstock. Any WHO from 1970 or
earlier for trade for these.  I can either send my master VHS tape, or a
DVD that will work on any newer DVD player.  No cheap Video CDs or VCDs.
Professionally made DVDs.

pazzara@juno.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.