CFNYC DVD review

Here's the Who excerpt from a much longer review.  This guy needs a
little education on the history of The Who.  He may have a point in
that they somewhat lost their direction in the Eighties, but that
doesn't change their influence on music.

LB

>From DVD Movie Guide http://www.dvdmg.com

Reviewed by Colin Jacobson

<snip>

The Who don't stand on my list of absolute favorites; I like them a
lot, but they don't make the same tier as those I just mentioned. As
such, their terrific performance goes down as one of New York's
pleasant surprises. Based on material like their recent Live at the
Royal Albert Hall, I knew they could still crank out the rock, but I
didn't expect them to fire it up to such a degree. In a roster filled
with good performances, the Who lap the field; their four tunes blow
the others off the stage.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://auctions.yahoo.com