Dutch Tommy Cast

Hi,

Wierdest thing just happened. My flatmate and friend Roy is going to a live
radio broadcast of his favourite gothic metal band "Within Temptation". I
was "tempted" to go along, and yesterday he almost offered me a ticket
(this was an exclusive VIP deal, only like 20 people are being admitted in
the studio). I said a fan would appreciate that ticket more. Right now I am
recording the broadcast for him, and I just heard they are having the cast
of the Dutch musical Tommy there too! I'm kinda longing I was there, now,
because I too have auditioned for that musical (and I'm sure they would
still remember me!). :-)

Well, London is up next... And maybe they'll do some who songs on the radio
or make some references.

For those who can listen; it's on right now on the Dutch Radio Channel 3FM
("That's Live"), just started at 3PM CET.

Long live rock,

Bjorn