Pre Show Parties

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<<  believe Majik is organizing a get-to-gether.
 Don't hesitate to go.   >>

I am meeting members of  AMW and O&S in O'Neills for Watford and Queens Arms
for the RAH shows,  its the Fleet and Firkin for Portsmouth,  and whilst a
bunch of us are meeting at Queens Arms  for the RAH,  many from The Shout and
O&S are meeting at De Hems,  this is too far out for me,  as it will take
tube rides to get from the pub to the RAH,  the Queens Arms is just five mins
away and will be far more convenient.  These pre show meets are very
important and will only make for a more special memorable evening.  Thanks
for the welcome as well Kevin,  its appreciated.

Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71