Re: Ignorant Who Geek

> Please don't Fang me, Mark.  I really can't take that kind of abuse :-)
> I'll plead total ignorance of Drivin N Cryin.  They could be Aboriginal
for
> all I know.

Jeff:

If you think that's "Fanging you" (I'm guessing at your meaning), then you
haven't been reading my EMails. I was just gently reminding you...

> You are a Who geek.  What do you know about hipness.

Well, I would resist that label. I don't think, first of all, that "The Who"
and "geek" can go together. Ramones, maybe. Not The Who. They are the mega
macho Viking ROCK testostorone-toting band!

> The Storkes press buzz is that they are hip.  NME says so...believe it.

What do they know about American bands? Do they know more about Rock music
than *I* do? Or could it be they need material for articles every month?

> Her (non-verbal communication):  "What a geek."

Gee, that's what I was thinking about her.

   "When I'm talking about myself, and when he's talking
      about myself, all of us are talking about me."
                George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML