Re: first live who experience

In a message dated 01/23/2002 1:55:12 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I wonder about Who fans that have listened to the music outside of the
> concert hall for years.  Has anyone been disappointed at their first live
> experience?
>
> Jeff

On the contrary, i saw them at CFNY and was absolutely floored.  It was
jaw-dropping and earth-shattering.  It fired me up to get more Who material
than ever before and I am planning to hit a bunch of shows in July.  I'm
thinkin the who will be making their way near the southeast by then.  I may
also fly to Los Angeles and stay w/my brother and catch one of their first
shows in May/June.

kevin mc