Re: university tour and punching in face, again

In a message dated 01/21/2002 11:56:24 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Of course if anyone spots me asking Kevin Mc and his buddies to punch me
> in a concert parking lot this summer, then I would  have to change my
> answer
> :-)

<At the risk of sounding like AEB, I must say the university tour was one of
the dumber things I've seen Roger say.  That is inconceivable to me.  But
then again, I still can't believe even the drunkest of guys would invite
people to punch him in the face.  I can be wrong :-)

University tour during the summer?  No one will be there- they're all home or
off at summer jobs.  That makes no sense.  A fall or spring tour of
universities would be great, but not this summer.  They should stick to what
they did in yr 2000.

Don't worry, if any of you Who dudes gets drunk and asks me or my pals to hit
them I will decline and make sure my boys do, as well.  I'll take care of it,
don't worry.  At least i hope i'll be able to :)  Again- I am shocked u
people have never seen a drunken moron crush a beer can on their head (Animal
House come to mind?) or punch a wall or head butt someone.  Its all retarded,
but most drunk people are retarded.  I have engaged in such retarded behavior
from time to time- but people aren't slugging me regularly.  The worst i ever
got was a birthday beatdown (tackled punched and kicked for 30 seconds or
so), but i was fine the next day- just a little sore here and there.  I
appreciate the concern, but I'm fine :)  The invite to hit me, however, still
stands.  See ya this summer!

kevin mc