Re: attitude and greatest hits

In a message dated 01/21/2002 11:56:24 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> No attitude at all.  It was a joke.  I actually agree with Kevin Mc that the
> hits listed should be dispersed throughout the set, if played.  But there
> was a point.....I'll bet money that when Kevin Mc attends his first full Who
> concert, he'll be gettin' off on *all* of the Who's set, not just waiting
> for those greatest hits.  That's all I was saying.
> Stoo, you haven't picked up that Sheriffs badge, have you?

Well, of course I will enjoy the entire thing.  There are a lot of Who songs
that are relatively obscure that I'd love to hear, I just didn't think the
Who would put them in a limited 2-3 hr concert.  Trick of the light was on my
list- that's not a big hit, nor relay (despite its obvious popularity among
Who-fans), and I really like 905 and A quick one and rael.  I'd love if they
played these, but i just didn't think it was realistic for these to be
played- and i wouldn't want them to be played at the expense of songs like
"I'm Free" or "sparks" or "who are you."  I'm glad to know it was a joke,
though.  Thanks for clearing it up.

kevin mc