Me doing Who Karaoke (again) / looking for backing tracks

>Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 02:07:40 +0100
>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>
>I have 6 choices of WHO songs I can do, can anyone help me pick???
>
>Can't Explain

Short, punchy, good choice.

>My Generation

Kind of repetitive, doesn't really show off vocals to their best advantage.
If the "Talkin' 'bout my generation" backing vocals are not on your backing
track, forget it.

>I Can See For Miles

Probably not...the harmonies are too important to this song to try to do
solo.  Even if the backing vocals are on the backing track it'll be hard to
mix your volume to match theirs.

>Pinball Wizard

Another good choice.

>Won't Get Fooled Again

Too long, forget it.  You don't want to slog through an 8-minute song for
an audition.

>I'm Free

The studio version would be good, if you need a ballad.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend