Re: Me doing Who Karaoke (again) / looking for backing tracks

>But... I need some advice... I am gonna give an amazing performance again
>of my qualities as a singer. Yes, the Tommy-musical-reject is hitting the
>stage again on the 3rd of March (1 day before his 22nd birthday), and is
>gonna sing a song of The Who at my favorite pub (as part of an all-night
>program of entertainment, with of course me being the highlight).

Cool.  Do the backing tracks on these have the harmony back-up vocals?  If
they don't, then you should probably avoid "I Can See for Miles" because you
can't do Pete and Roger both at the same time.  Uh, I'd suggest "I Can't
Explain" as an all-around great choice, or "Pinball Wizard" because it's so
recognizable.

If you want to make a statement about something, then "My Generation,"
"Won't Get Fooled Again" and "I'm Free" would be good choices.