Who covering Pete

Nick and I talked about how The Who should perform some of Pete's solo
material.  The question is, if they decided to do that, what material
could they perform as The Who?  My first thought was that they could
perform all of PsychoDerelict and it would be just fine.

Listening to White City again today I had the thought that they could
also perform that.

Of course, The Who would do it their own way and not exactly the way
Pete has done them.  But really, how different is performing Pete's
solo material from the way that Pete has always presented songs to the
band anyway?  Its just that the "demos" have much more polish than
they have had in the past when its just Pete doing all the tracks.

Any thoughts?
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!