Re: A different bomb

I didn't notice a whole lot--I guess mostly what I saw was the Gen-X crowd,
and not so many of say, fifty-somethings.  I did notice a little clatch of
teen girls at the Bridge School concert, who had obviously come to see their
particular idols.  They disappeared afterward and I was thinking I might get
to move up into their seats, but they reappeared, maybe after noticing that
no one else was leaving.  They hung around for the rest of the show (as
everybody did) though freezing weather and long hours to see The Who
struggle through their acoustic set.  I wondered what they thought of it.
:)

keets