Re: White City

In article <F263vcesML51O0aAGgW0001f097@hotmail.com>,
    "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>  writes:

> I'm not interested in this one.  I've got no affinity for 'White City' and
> the text seems to drone on endlessly, a bit like those '89 interviews Matt
> posted.

I didn't read the interviews, but I like White City the album.  As for
the video, the bits I like best are the performances by the Deep End
bnad.  The story of White City never really made much sense to me and
the didn't really help.  Was it Pete overreaching and in the end
falling short of his grand vision, or was it just a brain fart?  I
don't know, but I still like the music.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!