Blues abound

> not a big fan of southern rock. except maybe the eagles. ha!

That's not Southern Rock, that's Country Rock. There IS a difference.
Next you'll be saying Neil Young is Southern Rock. And he's a LOT closer to
the Eagles than he is to 38 Special.

> You obviously have not listened to any of their readily available
> shows that circulate, or any of their official CDs, or you would
> not have make the statement above.

AEB:

Of course I have, and Haynes under many circumstances. Personally I think
he's best on the Derek Trucks album Out Of The Madness. And if you haven't
heard that, you haven't heard Haynes.
Just because a song isn't written by Robert Johnson, that doesn't mean it's
not Blues. The great majority of what Chuck Berry did was Blues, sped up,
for instance. Southern Rock is 80% Blues (20% Country). Cream was also very
much a Blues band! Sunshine Of Your Love, fer Gawd's sakes! Spoonful! Born
Under A Bad Sign! Politician! Lawdy Mama! Sitting On Top Of The World! Man,
they even did freakin' Rolling And Tumbling!!!
Face it: Blues abound in Rock music.

> Was Led Zeppelin a blues band?

Yeah, until the drugs and JP Jones took over the band's direction.
For ten points: what's the real name for The Lemon Song?

"He's so evil that he's willing to send young men
    to commit suicide while he hides in caves."
       George "Where's Cheney again?" Bush

               Cheers                 ML