Re: hitting in the face

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"Come on, you never saw some drunk moron let a person or two jack them in
the face?  Well- when I drink I sometimes do stupid things.  It IS fun,
believe it or not..."

Allright I gotta ask how serious you are.  I may lead a bit of a sheltered
suburban life, but I cannot conceive of this.  Rest assured, my mind is
capable of conceiving of all kinds of stupid and sick things, but this just
seem so stupid that it could not possibly exist in real life.

If you are joking - you got me.
If you are serious - Whoa.

Jeff