Re: getting punched in the face

In a message dated 01/09/2002 1:38:39 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> >When I get drunk I routinely have multiple people punch me in the face- so
> >tho I'm never lookin for a fight, AEB isn't going to scare me.
>
> Oops.  Is that by accident, or is it some kind of conditioning exercise?  :P
>

> keets

No, I ask people to hit me.  It's a real rush.  One has to be sure, however,
to be hit on both sides of the face equally so as to even the soreness and
swelling the next day.  It isn't something I would do sober, but is pretty
fun and entertains others when drunk.  Girls especially dig punching guys in
the face- at least in my experience, and their hits are better cause they
swing harder than guys but don't pack as big a punch.  Guys try to pull back
and have a tough time getting it just right.  You don't allow people to rare
back and roundhouse you.  It's more of an arm punch or a boxing punch with
the flat of the fist.  It rings your bell pretty good but does no permanent
damage.  The worst u get is a bloody lip or some swelling every now and then.

kevin mc