Re: New Who Album ? Pete's working on it.............Phwoar!

> >I think any distastefull quality of Pete's latter day lyrics stems from the
> >subject matter more so than the choice words, their structure, etc.
>
> Do you have an example?

Well, "How Can You Do It Alone" to start.  Also "Did You Steal My
Money," "Cooks County," "I've Known No War," "Why Did I Fall For
That," "A Man Is A Man."

IRON MAN blew, too.  So did half of PSYCHODERELICT.

Of course, all that stuff came out a while ago, didn't it?  Pete's a differ-
ent person now.  Right?

Right?

- SCHRADE in Akron