Re: Making The Who Stooges

Jeff wrote:

 > Joe,
 >I guess that would make me Moe.  If you're going to make me a Stooge, I
 >guess that's not too bad :-)

If we are talking stooges, then...

Roger is the Moe of The Who,  John is the Larry.  Keith is definitely the
Curly.
Pete can be any one of them at any given time.   Early on he could have been
Shemp.    Just MHO.   Maybe I should use the Four Musketeers instead!

By the way.   Since Jeff asked, I will comment on "Squeeze Box".

I got a band together from
my high school classmates for my 20th reunion.   "Squeeze Box" was one of
The Who tunes we performed because it was considered easy to play, and well
known.  It was also a hit because people could dance and sing along with ease.

I wanted to perform Behind Blue Eyes but the slow start, and the speed change
was considered too complex.  "We may loose people", was one comment.
What other Who tunes are considered dance tunes?

Joe in Philly