Re: Kmc disapperance and apology

I paid the appropriate attention to the chastising, I ignored it

By the way, you've never seen me mention someone else's
mother or sister getting fucked by Roger Daltrey (like K Mc
did mine) nor several other instances wherein Mr. Mc used
the word "fuck" in some capacity toward me, directly, toward
anyone on this list.

I sit a little lower on the high tree of profanity and insult
that Mr. K MC does, to be sure.

AnEnglishBoy~