Re: Who's old?

Guys, re

> > I must refute your argument that I am young.
> >
> > Jeff:
> >
> > Only time can do that...
> >
> > My first Who recording was WAY on 8-track.
> >
> > Really? My third 8-Track was LAL, Tommy and WN were both early ones.
> > So you came in at the sunset of the 8-Track...

Look, I AM old:-)

8 track? A toy for kids when they emerged in the UK. I'd bought the
entire Who catalogue on vinyl by then.

> > Not only have I proven my oldness, but I've also demonstrated my
> > white trash roots :-)
>
>   I never had a Nova, but I did have a Camero for a while. As for
>   white trash, with the exception of Pete the entire band were "lower
>   class" which is the British version of white trash, no?

NO.

Sorry Mark, they (and I ) were working class. I never found much to be
happy about being working class - ice on the inside of my bedroom window
in winter, but British working class were emphatically not what I see
portrayed on tv as white trash in the States.

And I suspect the working class (if there be such an animal) in America
would not wish to be defined as white trash, either.

Regards,

John