Re: Kmc disapperance and apology

In a message dated 01/05/2002 12:05:34 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > I will state on the list that I am NOT one that wishes for KevinMc to
> > disappear.
>

> Nor do I.  But calling someone a "fucking such-and-such" in a subject header
> is a bit much - no matter how many drinks you've had.
>
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

I have apologized to Andrew privately and I think I did on the list, but I
will reiterate.  I over reacted and should not have name-called.  I hadn't
done it before that and will not in the future.  I sometimes act without
thinking, but was not drunk or even hungover when I wrote that.  Again I am
sorry.  BUT, I would recommend someone chastising AEB for attacking me in a
similar way all the time- tho not in subject headers.  It won't do any good,
though, and actually i sort of enjoy the ridiculous debates with him.  If
they get political I'll keep it in private e-mail.

Kevin Mc