Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #3

I thought I made it a bit obvious when I put the bush quote and a segment of
bush bashing on my post was that WE should keep that off the list!  Also
that renewal of our opinion of Bush was in order. I thought just maybe after
Sept 11 that people might put aside comments that bash the president.
Obviously i was wrong.  Renewal on the list ,
is what i meant. So much political bashing and name calling.  If this is a
place you get your opinions out into the open fine but wouldn't an editorial
in the paper do more good.

And by the way Pete bashed Clinton during his first 100 days saying he was a
"fool who didnt know how to run the country."  This is nothing new for him.

And kevin mc well thank you i know all about the electoral system thank you.
I know bush won I'm not still holding out for Gore.