Re: vocal on "Love is Coming Down"

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Since I mentioned it, I got the album out and played it, and now I notice
that several of the songs are in about that same range.  Roger suggest
different style here, as well.  It's an interesting album."

Yeah, I think I understand why you love it so.  Roger's performances are
exceptional throughout.  This is Roger's best Who album, Keith's worst.
Although, Keith's performances were also very thin on FD and IH.

BTW, the last time I listened to WAY all the way through was probably in the
mid 80s on vinyl.  It is very cool to have it back in my head, it was my
first Who album.

God, I'm old :-(

Jeff

PS.  Fuck politics.