audio books?

I've been poking around in audio book type cds and tapes just lately.  I
bought a couple as gifts for Christmas and now I'm thinking this might be
another interesting thing for TED to do in their spare time.

After hearing John on the SIMPSONS, I'm sure he needs to get an agent and go
to work in animation, but here's another possible line of work for him, too.
  Plus, I can imagine Pete doing it (at great length), and Roger as well.
Roger's voice often sounds raspy, so you'd think maybe it wouldn't be good
for this sort of thing--but last year's host segments for STARNGE FREQUENCY
were clear as a bell.

Would any of TED's work be suitable for marketing as storyteller tapes or
audio books?  BORIS THE SPIDER, maybe?  VANPIRES?  That album frames an
outrageous little storyline all by itself.  TOMMY?  PSYCHODERELICT?  They'd
have to be "novelized" maybe, but movies are translated like that all the
time.  Why not rock opera?