Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #63

I used to despise scalpers but I learned to take the 'If you can't beat 'em,
join'em' attitude but not on the seller side because I hardly ever get into a
situation where I have to sell my tickets but if I do,I sell them for less or
equal of what I paid for them.However,If I can't get a good seat from
Ticketmaster then I go to a ticketbroker who can put me where I want at a
much higher cost of course.Although I don't agree with it,I do have that
choice.

Mike