RE: Somethin' for nothin'

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"Here's a question, why not just sell the tix for face-punching at the cost
of the tix + the amount you are charging the broker?"

I just know the fee my manager tells me I should get.  Whatever deals he
works out with the Punch Pimp and PunchMaster are his business.  As I said,
I've got to get drunk.  I can't deal with this business stuff.

"Why then should the fan of punching your face have to pay the above, + what
the somtin' for notin' face-punching tix-pimp adds to it??"

Because there are 20,000 face punching fans and I've only got one face.  The
punchers have to compete with each other for the right to hit me.

"I think (b) should be handled differently.....stiff fines to TM or any
other entity that who participates with the face-punching ticket-pimp."

Is this a federal law?  Who is going to enforce it?

"Again, do we *really* know that TM and brokers are in collusion?
Is this a fact?
Why then an 8 ticket limit?"

I don't *think* TM and the brokers do business with each other.  I think
Clear Channel controls the whole thing.

"Or!!!!  Jeff could clone himself a couple of times and sell twice the
face-punching tickets!!!"

Could I get away with someone who looks like me and is nearly as annoying?
A Jeff tribute face, if you will :-)

Jeff